Staging your home means cleaning and getting ready to show it to potential buyers. Any seller that is trying to sell their home needs to “stage” it before taking any pictures or having anyone come look at it. You must be prepared to sell your home, however, because if someone really likes it and want to buy it, then you have a short time frame to move out.
1. Consider the curb appeal- The curb appeal of your home is the first impression everyone gets. When someone is driving around, looking for those “FOR SALE” signs in front yards, they first thing they look at it is the curb appeal of the home. If it does not look nice, they will keep driving, or not write your number down. Lawns freshly mowed, and landscaping is nice, however, not everyone can afford it. The leaves raked, or snow shoveled. Consider a hanging or potted plant for the entrance. Sweep the porch, deck, and all walkways, and ensure garbage and recycling tucked neatly away from the front of the house. Instead of repainting, scrub the front door, porch, and outside railings and steps.
2. Lose the clutter- Pick out one closet or area at a time so that the task is not as daunting. Look at every item with a very critical eye and ask yourself why you still have it.
3. Watch where the eye goes- If you walk out of the room and walk back in, your eyes will automatically direct to something in the room. This could be something not positioned correctly, or possibly paint chippings, holes in the walls, or if something is out of place. For holes in the walls, if you cannot afford to fix them right away, cover them with pictures or paintings. This is not a solution however; you should fix them later the proper way.
4. Find a fix-it person- If there are any doors, cabinets, or cupboards that need fixed or reframed, you are better off calling in a professional to do the work for you just in case there is a major problem.
5. Clean, clean, and clean again- Most people do not live in a spotless environment all the time. This is one of the more stressful aspects of having your home on the market; however, it will be worth it in the end when you sell your home for top dollar. Hiring a professional cleaning service to do a deep clean will start you off, then all you have to do is take the tie to keep it clean, just in case buyers want to take a look.
6. Let in the sunshine- Using natural light to light your home has two benefits: it make the rooms look larger and lessen the electricity bill! Dimly lit rooms tend to look small and dingy, especially during the day. If you have a particularly dark room, purchase a floor lamp, the light will bounce off the ceiling, making your room look larger than it actually is.
7. Leave fresh flowers- You do not have to leave out vases of flowers in every room, however, a nice vase on the dining room table looks nice. Do not use plastic or any other obviously fake flowers. 8. Let fresh air in- Opening your windows for ten minutes each day lets the rooms feel not so stuffy and removes any odors in the home.
Author Denis is a passionate writer who loves to assist people through his informative contents on real estate. He is a strong believer of “Success in real estate starts with believing you’re worthy of it”.
Carpet steam cleaning alone will not effectively remove odour and bacteria associated with urine as the issue is in the under lay and ground flooring below underlay as left untreated for extend period of time .
Dog urine, even in a healthy animal, smells foul. Because of this, it is unhealthy for humans to be exposed to the smell constantly. Dog urine also transmits various diseases which can be transferred to humans.
Dog urine smells sharply of ammonia, which is an irritant to the lungs. In the case of large amounts of urine, your lungs could feel like they are burning. Children are especially vulnerable to negative effects from the smell of dog urine, since their lungs are still developing. Adults with low-functioning auto-immune systems (HIV or cancer patients, for instance) are also more susceptible to health hazards from exposure to dog urine.
If residue from dog urine is not completely removed from a carpet or rug, the stained area could become a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi, which are potentially hazardous to humans.
The Centers For Disease Control have found that various viruses and diseases, including West Nile Virus, can be transmitted through dog urine. Dog urine in your house poses a health threat if your dog is carrying a disease.
Sprinkle salt on the affected areas and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then mix half a cup of cool water and a cup of hydrogen peroxide and use a sponge to rub it in. For severe stains, call the professionals at Central Coast Domestic Services – 43 347118
Blot up as much as you can. Then mix 1 teaspoon of clear dish washing liquid with 1 cup warm water. Sponge the area with the solution and blot again. Then mix 1/3 cup white vinegar with 2/3 cup warm water. Sponge the area with the vinegar solution and blot one last time. Finish with clean water and blot up any axcess liquid.
For severe issues call the professionals at Central Coast Domestic Services. 43 347118
Feel free to take advantage of our Website Only fantastic customer discounts on a range of cleaning services. Please inform us upon booking your job, if you have a coupon to use. For each cleaning appointment, use 1 of our many coupons
Printing is not necessary. Be green, be clean!
Central Coast Domestic Services – Coupon Discounts & Restrictions:
Must inform customer service representative of internet offer at time of booking.
Maximum of 1 coupon to be used per job.
A minimum call of service for $75 is required unless specifically mentioned that this restriction does not apply.
Scotchguard and furniture moving are not included, but can be added for a small additional fee.
Services and items may be priced separately and differently, in accordance to the scope of work and its character.
Offers are treated on an individual basis.
Supplementary and extra restrictions may apply.
Pricing may vary for specialty fabrics or special services.
Additional fee applies to all jobs on 3rd floor and higher.
An area is defined as a room up to 12 square meters.
For additional information and pricing, contact us.